ILEA Napa-Sonoma September Educational Program
Join us for our September Program at Hotel La Rose in Santa Rosa, CA. Come connect with your industry peers in the Napa-Sonoma area and enjoy the program!
Developing Relationships & Maintaining Your Visibility
In today’s world, your ability to connect with others - especially within the event industry - is paramount to your success and that of the organization you support. During this workshop, Jerome will offer insights into goal setting, networking and communicating your value. He will also share a simple technique that may make your eye roll, but will serve you well. Topics to be covered include:
- Revisiting How to Introduce Yourself
- Simple Networking Tips (Includes Using LinkedIn & Your Online Persona)
- Foolproof Technique TO Carry a Conversation (& Sell Better)
- Setting Personal & Professional Goals
- Using Stories to Improve the Sales Process
- Your Mindset & How It Impacts Everything
JEROME DEES JR
Jerome Dees Jr is a highly motivated leader and entrepreneur with the gift of inspiring and engaging stakeholders at all levels. His journey in entrepreneurship began at the age of 22 when he started his first company “Dees Catering” which operated in the San Francisco Bay Area. The venture would grow into Smart Selling Guru & eventually Dees Partners.
Jerome has functioned as a VP of sales with two different organizations and has led both to achieve record-breaking sales numbers. With over 15 years of award-winning leadership, networking & sales experience, he has found his passion by showing others how to get the best out of themselves and their businesses.
Education & Publications & Recognition
- Named One Of The One of the Most Influential Executives In The Country 2021 & 2022
- Managing Partner w/ Dees Partners
- VP of Sales w/ Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen- Current
- VP of Sale w/ Le Boulanger- 5 Years
- Regional Sales Manager w/ Noah’s Bagels- 8 Years
- MBA in Business Administration
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Philosophy
- Podcast: The Smart Selling Guru Podcast
- Podcast: 5 Minute Networker
- Author of “Business Networking Simplified”
- Author of Leadership Can Be Simple (Fall 2022)
- ENRGI President's Award Recipient
11:00 am - 11:30 am · Welcome Networking
11:30 am - 12:30 pm · Speaker Presentation
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm · Lunch
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm · Tour of Hotel & Time to Implement networking strategies we just learned!
About Our Venue
HOTEL LA ROSE
Celebrating over 105 years of hospitality, Hotel La Rose is the only Sonoma County hotel to be listed with the National Trust Historic Hotels of America. We're the best place for you to find not only historic architecture, but also charming character.
Hotel La Rose has anchored Santa Rosa's Historic Railroad Square since 1907. With its comfortable atmosphere, friendly and attentive staff, Hotel La Rose is perfect for both business executives and vacationers looking for a place to call home while exploring Sonoma County.
Thank You Event Sponsors
Venue: Hotel La Rose
Catering: Grossman's Noshery and Bar
AV & Entertainment: Dan Meblin with Pop Fiction
Linens: BBJ La Tavola Fine Linens
More Sponsors to be Announced! Want to collaborate? Connect with Adriana Mila at email@example.com
Early Bird (before 9/1)
Member: $50 / Member Guest Pricing: $60 (Up to 2 guests)
Regular (After 9/1)
Full refund issued if cancellation occurs by September 1, 2022. No refunds will be issued following this date.