Make the Most of Your ILEA Napa-Sonoma Membership!
If you’ve been thinking of a way to get involved that will best use your time and talents, consider becoming an ILEA Napa-Sonoma volunteer. Serving on ILEA committees, working groups, and board of directors is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Our board is currently taking applications for Director and VP positions. Being a Director is a great way to get to know everyone! Membership, Communications, and Programs are all areas where you can serve the chapter and make many new connections and learn new skills.
ILEA Napa-Sonoma is committed to providing our members with ongoing opportunities to meet new people, develop fresh skills and make a positive impact on ILEA and your career.
Here is a list of areas you can support:
- Birthday Party committee– help plan the best party of the year!
- Sponsorship committee– design sponsorship and outreach programs tailored to our local community and make sure sponsors are recognized and receive PR
- Welcome table– help with registration and greet new attendees
- Buddy program– reach out to new members and get connected!
- Communications– take photos at mixers, post to social media, interview new members and sponsors, reach out to other chapters
- Programs– get to know local vendors, help set up functions, recommend venues
- Education– plan our educational content and research top presentations and themes
- Community service– give back to our community and organize altruistic outreach
Are YOU ready to join the ISES volunteer community? Great, it’s easy!
- Review the current volunteer opportunities
- Complete this online form for committees
- Respond by April 22
You will be contacted in May regarding the status of your application. If you have questions please email Victoria Petersen, ILEA Napa-Sonoma President.
We encourage all ILEA Napa-Sonoma members to get involved in one volunteer position each year. You do not need prior experience to apply. If you have questions about where you would be the best fit, or where you would learn the most, please don’t hesitate to ask!