Join us for our February ILEA 101 at the Suite D in Sonoma.
What is ILEA 101?
Are you a new member looking to get involved immediately? Are you a seasoned member who wants to maximize your membership this year? Are you a prospective member who wants to learn more about ILEA?
We invite you to join us at ILEA 101 - the perfect combination of learning what ILEA can do for your business and networking with your local membership.
This ILEA 101, we welcome our VP of Membership, Jerry Schultz to share how to make your membership work for you.
What can I expect?
- Learn more about the many benefits your ILEA membership has to offer
- Find out how you can get more involved including joining committees, the board, and more -- it’s the best way to truly experience ILEA
- Create relationships with like-minded colleagues and develop new business connections
- Discover more about the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) certification
- Provide your feedback on what you want from your Napa-Sonoma Chapter
About Our Venue
An unlikely space for uniquely fun times . . .
Suite D is a rustic, funky space like no other, where the ability to participate in creating a look that you want for your event is half the fun. The space is comprised of 1800 square feet of warehouse space with high ceilings, salvaged wood, corrugated metal, and other recycled materials. Suite D can accommodate up to 70 guests for a sit down dinner and up to 120 guests for a stand-up lounge event with limited seating. Customized seasonal menus are prepared by the girl & the fig CATERS!
Thank You Event Sponsors
Venue: Suite D
This event is complimentary to members and non-members.