ILEA was founded in 1987 to foster enlightened performance through education while promoting ethical conduct. ILEA has grown to involve over 5,500 members active in over 50 chapters throughout the world. The solid peer network ILEA provides helps special events professionals produce outstanding results for clients while establishing positive working relationships with other event colleagues.
ILEA members are regarded as the very best in what they do, creating a powerful and influential community of event professionals around the world, working together to find new ways to communicate through the power of live events.
We are a community of creative event professionals. A community that values creativity as part of our culture and our spirit. A community that is looking to the future with confidence and anticipation, and looking back at our achievements with pride.
Our core values are:
The ILEA MISSION:
- To educate, advance and promote the special events industry and its network of professionalism along with related industries.
- Dedicated and educated to deliver creative excellence and professionalism in the special events industry.
- Acquire and disseminate useful business practices.
- Foster a spirit of cooperation among its members and other special events professionals.
- Cultivate high standards of business practices.
ILEA BRAND STORY:
You are a leader, in an industry that’s essential, an industry that’s creative, an industry that helps people communicate, a global industry, an industry that we have supported for over 25 years. You are looking to learn, to connect, to be inspired, to belong, to be part of something special, something valued.
WE ARE YOUR ASSOCIATION,
AND YOUR FRIEND
WE ARE ILEA.